Natural black hair color
Keywords: natural black hair color
Description: Natural Hair Colors is a well known name as a leading manufacturers and exporters of natural black hair colors. Our natural black henna hair color produces the desired result without any side
Natural Hair Colors is a well known name as a leading manufacturers and exporters of natural black hair colors. Our natural black henna hair color produces the desired result without any side effects. Modern coloring service is about style and performance. Our goal is to make high quality hair care products that live up to your standards, using the best quality ingredients and the newest technology available.Ingredients
- Shikakai (Acacia Concinna)
- Amla (Emblica Officinalis)
- Henna (Lawsonia Inermus )
- Citric Acid
- Guar Gum (for additional radiancy)
- No side affects.
- Best quality ingredients.
- Newest technology used in manufacturing.
- Naturally procured herbal extracts.
- Our natural black color strengthens hair roots, makes hair dark, dense and lustrous.
- It also prevents premature graying of hair.
- Helps in controlling dandruff.
- Provides surrealistic shine, deep lustrous glow and silky look after washing.
- Herbal and dermatological tested, it does not cause any skin irritations.
- It beautifies hair and rids numerous hair ailments.
- Acts as a superb nourisher for hairs.
- Finest Packing
- All products are PH balanced
- No Ammonia, no Hydrogen Peroxide
- Natural conditioner
- No side effects
- Very economical price
Put the colorant or coloring powder in a plastic container and add approx. 35 cc. or 6-7 tablespoons of water in it to prepare a paste. Ensure that the paste is thick enough to be comfortably applied on the hair. Apply this paste on hair with the help of a brush. For the paste to reach the hair roots, it is necessary to comb the hair after five minutes of the application of the paste. If you observe any white hair or hairs, apply more paste on that particular portion of your head. Ensure that no portion is left unpasted. Rinse your hair thoroughly after 30 minutes of application. Later wash your hair with soap or shampoo, whichever is convenient for you.Following are the primary tests done to check the reliability and authenticity of henna/hair colors. These tests also help to determine whether a color is suitable for a particular type of skin or not.
- Strand Test: This test is called the strand test because it is conducted upon few single hair (usually gray hairs) also called strand. To conduct the strand test, first of all, prepare a small quantity of the henna/hair color mixture and apply it on some selected gray or white hairs of yours. Leave it to dry for 30 minutes. After half an hour wash your hair (on which the color was applied) with clean water. If you are checking the colorant for a darker shade then you may leave it for more than 30 minutes while testing.
To conduct the hypersensitivity test, first of all, mix a little quantity of the henna/hair color in a bowl or glass. Left it for some time. In the meanwhile, wash a small area behind your ear using a soap and dry it with a towel. Now, apply the prepared colorant on this cleaned portion of skin. Allow it to dry. After 24 hours, wash this patch of color applied on the skin with soap. If no reddening or rashes were there and you experience no irritation, inflammation or burning sensation, it means that the color can be safely used.
- Don't expose the colorant to direct sunlight. Better put it in a dark place.
- Don't open the color packet unless it is to be immediately used thereafter.
- Make sure that you mix the color in a plastic or glass bowl, rather than a metal bowl.
- The color paste should be applied on the hair with the help of an application brush and not with hands.
- Do not add any foreign material in the color unless it is written on the box or packaging of the color to do so.
- It is suggested that the pregnant women use only herbal henna, if they want to color their hair. The reason is that the synthetic hair colors contains certain chemicals, hence not considered good to be used during pregnancy.
- Don't try to color your eyelashes with the hair color, as it may harm your eyes. If the color enters the eyes by mistake, rinse the same with fresh water immediately.
We offer our herbal hair colors in 10gm sachets for retailers. Each pack contain 4/5/6 sachets. For bulk packing. as per International standards, each box may contain 600 sachets. Hence number of packs in one box may vary upon the number of sachets in 1 pack.
"It gives natural black look to the hairs. It makes your hairs look naturally soft, silky, beautiful and lustrous and enhances your beauty, so you look charming and cute."