Ya ya ya aku bahagia
Keywords: ya ya ya aku bahagia
Description: = my blog is about my life = (by Zaim Nagase)
- You will first need to shrink a partition or volume from the free space on a disk to create unallocated space on that disk to use to create the new partition or volume with on the same disk.
NOTE: If this is a new HDD that is all unallocated space, then you can skip this step and go straight to step 2 .
- Open the Control Panel (All Items view) . and click on the Administrative Tools icon. then close the Control Panel window.
- Click on Computer Management in Administrative Tools, then close the Administrative Tools window.
- In the left pane under Storage. click on Disk Management .
- In the middle pane, right click on the empty unallocated partition or volume and click on New Simple Volume .
- Type in how many MB (1 GB = 1024 MB) you want to use from the unallocated partition to create the new partition with, then click on the Next button.
- Select an available drive letter that you want to be assigned to the new partition in Computer, then click on the Next button.
- Type in a volume label name that you want for the new partition, check the Perform a quick format box, and click on the Next button.
- The new primary partition or volume has now been created with the assigned unallocted partition space (step 7).