Keywords: hoverdisc, hover disc, hover disc instructions, hoverdisc instructions, hover game, hovergame, hoversphere, hover-sphere, hovercraft, hoverboard
Description: To inflate the HoverDisc, simply insert the helium* tank's inflation nozzle into the HoverDisc's fill valve. Fill with helium until the skin of the HoverDisc tightens slightly. If the skin
- To inflate the HoverDisc, simply insert the helium* tank's inflation nozzle into the HoverDisc's fill valve. Fill with helium until the skin of the HoverDisc tightens slightly. If the skin wrinkles, smooth it out evenly by spreading the skin around the outer support rod.
- Lift the HoverDisc and see if it floats. Ideally, the HoverDisc should slowly sink. If it floats upward, you may have overfilled it. Overfilling may cause the support rod to warp or bend. If this is the case, just let some helium out by inserting the included plastic tube into the HoverDisc fill valve (Make sure the tube extends at least 7-incehs into the valve).
- You can also inflate the HoverDisc with air - it won't hover, but you will be able to throw it like a flying disc. Inflate with an air pump, or blow air into it by using the included plastic tube.
- The HoverDisc valve seals automatically. However, if you want the HoverDisc to look more aeordynamic, you can fold over the fill valve and tape it down.
- Over time, it is normal for the HoverDisc to lose helium. Simply refill with air or helium.
- If your HoverDisc gets punctured or develops a small tear, cover the hole with clear packing tape. Warning: If the outer support rod breaks, discard the product immediately and purchase a new one.
- The HoverDisc is designed for indoor. If you choose to play with your HoverDisc outside, be careful - even slight wind can carry your HoverDisc away!