Keywords: hrom, human resources, organizational management, usmc, hqmc, civilian marine, onboarding, new employee, new hire, orientation, employment, marine corps jobs
Description: Human Resources and Organizational Management Branch (HROM), U.S. Marine Corps (USMC). Headquarters Marine Corps (HQMC), Civilian Human Resources office. New Employee Orientation (Onboarding) provides information and documentation for new Hires at Headquarters Marine Corps on job application, requirements for selectees, and guidance throughout the first year of employment.
MARCORSYSCOM is a high performance organization, with the systems and processes in place to effectively enhance all aspects of how we accomplish our mission: “Equipping the Warfighter to Win.”
- Cutting Edge Armored Combat Vehicles
- Technologically Advanced Command, Control, Surveillance and Intelligence Systems
- State-of-the-Art Communications and Computer Systems
- Steadfast Infantry Weapons and Specialized Combat Equipment
- Sophisticated Artillery, Rocket, and Anti-armor Weapons