Keywords: adhesion tester, astm d4541
Description: The Positest AT Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates.
The Positest AT Measures adhesion of coatings to metal, wood, concrete and other substrates - Revolutionary self-alignment feature and pull rate indicator brings new meaning to adhesion measurements.
- Portable, hand-operated instrument requires no external power source – ideal for lab and field use.
- Large, easy-to-read LCD
- Pull Rate Indicator – allows operator to easily monitor and adjust the rate of pull in accordance with international test methods.
- Easily select dolly sizes, change measurement units or store readings, with the touch of a button
- Conversion charts not required – tester automatically calculates pressure based on dolly size
- Inexpensive, single-use dollies eliminate cleaning re-use and can be kept as a permanent record
- Each kit comes with everything needed for testing
- Weatherproof, dustproof and shockproof
- Quality hydraulic pump can be used in any position
- Rugged carrying case
- One year warranty
- Every AT-M Adhesion Tester pressure system is calibrated and certified to ± 1% accuracy using an NIST traceable load cell
- Self-aligning dolly enables accurate measurements on smooth or uneven surfaces
- Hi-grade, industrial pressure sensor ensures continued accuracy
- Conforms with ASTM D4541/D7234, ISO 4624, SSPC-CS 23.00/AWS C2.23/NACE No. 12, and others
- Internal Memory stores maximum pull-off pressure, rate of pull, test duration and dolly size for up to 200 pulls Optional software available for downloading to a computer LCD displays pressure value in psi or MPa 10, 14, 20 or 50 mm dollies maximize capability and accuracy across a wide range of bond strengths