Keywords: recipes wiki,cookbook import,lobster surimi and baby bok choy stir-fry with ginger soya seasoning,bok choy,sesame oil,mirin,ginger,soy sauce,red chile powder,shiitake mushroom,surimi
Description: Contributed by Catsrecipes Y-Group Makes 2 servings.
- Separate bok choy leaves (if using regular bok choy, slice coarsely).
- Boil bok choy in lightly salted water for one minute.
- Drain and pat dry.
- Remove shiitake mushroom caps from stems.
- Discard stems.
- If mushroom caps are small, leave whole.
- If large, then slice.
- In a wok or large shallow pan, heat sesame oil on high until hot, but not smoking.
- Add lobster flavored surimi, boiled baby bok choy and shiitake mushroom caps; stir-fry for about one minute.
- Stir ginger soya sauce mixture into the pan; stir-fry for one minute.
- Arrange on a platter and serve.
Per serving: Calories 248 | total fat 8 g | saturated fat 1 g | fibre 4 g | protein 21 g | carbohydrate 15 g | cholesterol 34 mg | sodium 667 mg | potassium 1004 mg