Keywords: xlerator dryers
Description: * Note: Exclusive digital image technology allows for the addition of Company, School or Team logos with any color, design or a 'Green message'. ** Special Paint powder coated covers come in
* Note: Exclusive digital image technology allows for the addition of Company, School or Team logos with any color, design or a 'Green message'. ** Special Paint powder coated covers come in many colors and textures.
- Adjustable Speed And Sound Control Variable Heat Settings — High, Medium, Low And Off Multi Voltage: 110-120V, 208-277V, 230V Externally Visible Red LED Light To Assist With Trobleshooting
- All covers will be fastened to a base plate by two chrome plated tamper-proof bolts. Cover shall be one of the following:
Die-cast zinc alloy - One-piece, heavy-duty, rib-reinforced, lightweight, unbreakable, rustproof and all exposed surfaces shall be bright chrome plated or finished with chip-proof, electrostatically applied epoxy paint.Special Image – Digital image applied to die-cast or stainless steel covers using patented Kolorfusion Sublimation Decoration process.
- Motor shall be a thermally protected, series commutated, through-flow discharge vacuum motor/blower (5/8 hp / 20,000 rpm) which provides air velocity of up to 19,000 LFM (linear feet per minute) at the air outlet and 16,000 LFM at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Heating element (970 w) is constructed of Nichrome wire and mounted inside the blower housing, thereby being vandal resistant. It shall be protected by an automatic resetting thermostat, which shall open whenever air flow is cut off and shall close when flow of air is resumed. It shall produce an air temperature of up to 135°F (57°C) at a 72°F (22°C) ambient room temperature at the hands (4 inches [102 mm] below air outlet).
- Control assembly is activated by an infrared optical sensor located next to the air outlet. The dryer shall operate as long as hands are under the air outlet. Control includes a speed and sound control mechanism, variable heat control with High, Medium, Low and Off settings and a filter sensor which is activated should the filter become clogged. There is a 35-second lockout feature if hands are not removed. Sensor equipped with externally visible Red LED light that flashes error codes to assist in troubleshooting.
The dryer shall be guaranteed to be free from defects for a period of five (5) years. Warranty shall include labor performed at factory as well as the repair or exchange of defective parts, at manufacturer's option.