Dd form 1387
Keywords: dd form 1387
Description: A description of General Dynamics Asset-Trak web site for AMS.
- On the MSL Information page, select Add .
- Select the drop down menu next to the "From" text box. Select Other from the list. In the Address Table screen, select New DODAAC. Enter the DODAAC, location code and address for the shipping location. Select Exit to return to the MSL Information page.
- Select the drop down menu next to the "Ship To" text box. Repeat the rest of step 2 above to enter a new DODAAC.
- Select the drop down menu next to the "Ultimate Consignee/Mark For" text box. Repeat the rest of step 2 above to enter a new DODAAC.
- Follow the instructions above to create an MSL. Instead of entering piece 1 of 1, enter piece 1 of ____ (whatever your total number of pieces are).
- Enter the rest of the required information according to the instructions and Save the record.
- Next, click on the Copy button. The next piece will be generated for you.
- You must Save this record in order for it to remain in the database.
- Repeat the process of clicking on Copy and then Save until you have created all of the pieces in your shipment.
- Follow steps 1-9 listed above to create an MSL. Once the shipment record is saved, select Load Items .
- On the Load Items screen, select Add New or Add Existing. If you select Add New. you will be able to enter lineitem information into the grid. All yellow-colored fields are required fields. If you select Add Existing. you will be able to drag and drop previously entered lineitems into the grid.
- Enter the information for the item into the grid. Select Save .
- Select Exit to return to the MSL Information page.
- Enter your MSL information. Click on MSL at the bottom of the screen.
- You may select shipments by Record, Date Shipped, Mark For, Project Code, Ship To, Container or Pallet. On the popup list, highlight the desired shipments. To select all shipments, choose Select All Records .
- Select OK .
- Select Laser Printer .
- Select the number of copies to be printed.
- Select the number of MSLs per page.
- Select Preview Report or Print Report. If you have selected Preview Report. you can view the report on the screen before printing a copy. If you have selected Print Report. the report will be sent directly to the printer.
- Select OK .
You may also choose to print labels using label stock. You may use any label stock that is designed to work with your laser printer, as long as the stock only has 2 labels per page, and little or no margins. Below are two vendors that carry an example of this type of label: