Kxt 7020 portable 7 desktop lcd tv
Keywords: kxt 7020 portable 7 desktop lcd tv
Description: In no event shall Haier be liable, or in any way responsible for any damages or defects in the product This warranty does not apply to the appearance of the product or the. 4. Connection
In no event shall Haier be liable, or in any way responsible for any damages or defects in the product This warranty does not apply to the appearance of the product or the.
4. Connection --------------------------------------------------------------------(6) 9) Do not force the power plug in the wall outlet. A polarized plug as two blades with one wider than the other. The wide blade is provided for your safety. If the provided plug does 5.
2. Basic Characteristics and Functions 2. Menu Button 3. Volume Down Button 4. Volume Up Button 1. TV System: NTSC 3.58 System 5. Channel Down Button 2. AV System: NTSC 3.58 System 6. Channel Up Down 3. Full Menu on-Screen Display 7.
14. AV IN Jack 2. Connection of the External AV Equipment (See picture 1-1) Plug the AV cable into the AV IN jack(14). (Press AV/TV button(1) to enable the con- 15. Headphone Jack nection of external audio and video equipment).
- TIMER COLOR Press VOL up to increase contrast and VOL down VOL up is used for setting hour, Press VOL up one time, the time will add one TINT to decrease contrast. hour. VOL down is used for setting minutes. Press VOL down one time and the COLOR Press VOL up or VOL down to adjust color levels.
- FINE 7. NUMERICAL button(0-9) The FINE feature controls the fine tuning of each channel. Use the VOL up and VOL down but- Numerical button 0-9 is used for selecting program number. button 0-9 has the tons to fine tune each frequency for better sound and picture.
6. Display Screen Size: 7 inches NOTE: 7. Video Input: 1Vp-p - Weak or dead batteries may leak or corrode the set. Always remove batteries 8. Audio Output: 250mW (MAX) when the set will not be used for a long period of time.
9. General Troubleshooting Check the following points before assuming malfunctions of the TV set: 10. Accessories List Problem Reasons Quantity Name Improper connection of AC adaptor or car adaptor. No picture & sound The batteries are run down or installed incorrectly..